Access to Finance: Start Up to Scale Up Workshop
Organiser: SEMLEP Growth Hub, Silverstone Technology Cluster, British Business Bank
Venue: Silverstone Innovation Centre
Date & Time: 20 Oct 2022 - 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Contact Email: [email protected]
This “Access to Finance: Start Up to Scale Up” workshop is targeted at SMEs as well as businesses looking to grow in today’s turbulent economic environment.
This event will feature round table discussions around both start-up and scale-up/exit funding, with leading experts who can share their practical experience and advice. More details will be announced in due course.
We will have two panels of industry experts and businesses who can share their practical experience and we are thrilled to announce we will be joined by the following:
- Julian Lucas, Business Partnership Officer – University of Bedfordshire
- Roderick Beer, Managing Director – UK Business Angels Association
- Charles Williams, Investment Director – Growthdeck Ltd
- Martin Spiller, Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship – Cranfield University
- Paul Smith, Business Advisor – University of Northampton
This is a hybrid event held at Silverstone Innovation Centre, so please ensure you register for the appropriate ticket.