Access to Finance: Funding for Innovation
Venue: Cranfield Eagle Lab
Date & Time: 14 Jul 2022 - 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Now is the time to book your place for our second event of our 2022 Access to Finance Series and join us in an event to help you identify the best source of finance for your business.
This “Access to Finance: Funding for Innovation” workshop is targeted at business leaders looking to take their companies forward via new routes to innovation and funding.
The funding landscape is complex and with our Access to Finance programme of events, we aim to help companies identify the relevant sources of potential funding for them, along with the advice and support required to access it.
We will have two panels of industry experts and businesses who can share their practical experience with funding and innovation, together with their support and advice, including:
• Lewis Stringer, Senior Manager – UKN, East and South-East Midlands,
British Business Bank
• Hemaxi Bhatt, Programme Lead – Innovate UK
• Richard Carey-Evans, Senior Innovation Advisor – Innovate UK Edge
We are thrilled to announce the following will be joining us, with more to announce shortly:
• Chris Wiles, Senior Investment Manager – Foresight Group
• Elena Kovalikhina, Growth Investor – BGF
• Dolores Sanders, Sales Director – Total Control Pro
• Denise Paquet, Manager, Enterprise and Research Commercialisation – Open University
This is a hybrid event held at Cranfield Eagle Lab, Bedford, so please ensure you register for the appropriate ticket.
Save the date and join us for an event to help you identify the best source of finance for your business.