Organiser: SEMLEP Growth Hub
Address: Online Event
Date & Time: 25 Feb 2021 - 11:00 am-12:00 pm
Contact Email: [email protected]
The business environment in 2020 changed dramatically. To survive, many businesses were forced to change, adapt or explore new markets, or develop new products and services.
Adapting and accessing new markets is fundamental in times of changes. Join this webinar to find out about the financial support and advice available for your business.
Join this webinar to learn how to access government funding to support your business. If you make, produce, or assemble “stuff”, you are a manufacturer and could be eligible for additional support, and if you haven’t yet investigated exporting – now could be the ideal time to find out more and access support to help you do so – successfully. You can also strengthen your leadership skills to help set your organisation on track for recovery and growth.
You will also hear about the success of local businesses who have accessed the great support available from three Govt Business Support Providers – the Department for International Trade, the Manufacturing Growth Programme and the SEMLEP’s Growth Curve programme.
This webinar will cover:
• Government support and funding available from DIT and MGP
• Support available through SEMLEP’s Growth Hub
• Listen to testimonials from local business owners who have received support which has made a difference to their businesses
Joining us on our panel will be:
• Heather Martin – International Trade Adviser – Department for International Trade
• Adrian Waters – Manufacturing Growth Manager – Manufacturing Growth Solutions
• Gordon Sparke – High Growth Business Adviser – SEMLEP Growth Hub