Organiser: SEMLEP Growth Hub
Venue: Online, Zoom
Date & Time: 30 Mar 2023 - 10:00 am-1:00 pm
Contact Email: [email protected]
Planning for Business Growth in the new financial year
The 3-hour online workshop will cover:
1. What is business growth?
2. Where is your business now and where would you like to be?
3. It’s time for you to review where you are now (when planning for growth it is key to review where you are and how can you grow if you do not know where you are now!)
4. Identifying new business opportunities
5. Identifying new products / services and markets to support your growth.
6. How are you going to finance and resource this growth?
By the end of this session, you will have identified some key growth opportunities prioritising those that your business can take forward.
The event will be held on Zoom and the joining link will be detailed in your confirmation of registration email.
This workshop is part of the Growth Curve programme, part funded through the European Regional Development Fund.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Partnerships & Events Manager, Samantha Hunter: [email protected]Book Now Back