Community Grants Information Event – Milton Keynes
Venue: Woughton Community Council Hub
Address: Garraways, Coffee Hall, MK6 5EG
Date & Time: 19 Sep 2019 - 9:30 am-12:30 am
Do you run a project that supports local people to get on in life?
If you can help people to build confidence and overcome barriers that can block them from getting into training or paid work, the Community Grants programme could help you.
The Community Grants programme offers Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) organisations grant funding from £10,000 to £20,000 to deliver projects that make a difference within local communities in the South East Midlands.
Unlike many other grant funding schemes, Community Grants can cover 100% of your project costs so no match-funding is required.
At this event you will:
- Get a detailed overview of SEMLEP’s Community Grants programme
- Receive tips on completing your application
- Find out about the application support available to you
- Meet directly with Social Business Alliance
- Ask any questions you may have
- Be part of a VCSE forum with like-minded organisations
Ahead of the event, we would strongly recommend checking your eligibility on the SEMLEP website: https://www.semlep.com/community-grants/
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 436123.Book Now