GROWTH HUB EVENTS
Community Grants Information Webinar
Date & Time: 2 Sep 2020 - 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
Contact Email: Allison.Colman@semlep.com
Do you run a project that supports local people to get on in life?
If you can help people to build confidence and overcome barriers that can block them from getting into training or paid work, the Community Grants programme could help you.
The Community Grants programme offers Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) organisations grant funding from £10,000 to £20,000 to deliver projects that make a difference within local communities in the South East Midlands.
Unlike many other grant funding schemes, Community Grants can cover 100% of your project costs so no match-funding is required.
Interested? Join this upcoming webinar to find out more about the programme, eligibility, the application process and delivery.
During this webinar, you will:
- Get a detailed overview of SEMLEP’s Community Grants programme
- Find out about the programme’s eligibility criteria
- Receive tips on completing your application
- Find out about the application support available to you
- Meet directly with SEMLEP’s delivery partner, Voluntary Impact Northamptonshire
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 436100.
- 9 AM – 11 AM, 20 August 2020: Community Grants information webinar
To check your eligibility ahead of the webinar, visit www.semlep.com/community-grants/.