ERDF Information Event
Venue: Cranfield Innovation Centre
Address: Innovation Centre
Cranfield University Technology Park
Date & Time: Wednesday 3 July 2019, 10:15 - 12:30
Does your business run a project that supports sustainable and inclusive growth?
On the 28th June 2019, SEMLEP is launching £1.75 million fund in the South East Midlands to support businesses that run projects of this kind. The funding is through European Regional Development Fund which strengthens sustainable and inclusive growth by stimulating research, innovation, collaboration, productivity and business competitiveness.
The priorities identified for the funding are:
- PA1 Promoting Research and Innovation – Minimum grant value £500,000
- PA 2 Enhancing access to, and use and quality of, Information and Communications Technology – Minimum grant value £250,000
- PA 3 Enhancing the Competitiveness of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises – Minimum grant value £500,000
- PA4 Supporting the Shift Towards a Low Carbon Economy in All Sectors – Minimum grant value £250,000
- PA6 Preserving and Protecting the Environment and Promoting Resource Efficiency – Minimum grant value £250,000
This funding round is the last chance for UK organisations to access the European Regional Development Fund allocated for SEMLEP. So, we’re hosting this free information event to support organisations, like yours, to access this funding.
At this event you will:
- Find out more information about the European Regional Development Fund
- Find out more information about the European Regional Development Fund application process
- Meet directly with SEMLEP’s ESIF Manager, Jane Roemer, to talk about your project and fit for funding requirements, including application support available
- Ask any questions you may have about the funding
- Network with other potential ERDF projects
*If you are already delivering an ERDF project please be aware that you can now apply for an extension at any point within your project delivery.Book Now