Get ready for Brexit: export event
Organiser: Department for International Trade
Venue: Park Inn by Radisson, Silver Street, Northampton NN1 2TA
Address: Park Inn by Radisson, Silver Street, Northampton NN1 2TA
Date & Time: 8 Oct 2019 - 9:00 am-2:00 pm
These are practical sessions to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
Join us for presentations from 12:00 – 13:30, with a networking lunch after the session.
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October.
This is one of a series of Department for International Trade events to help you prepare for Brexit.
What will you learn?
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country. Please visit the main page to see the full list of events.
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.Book Now