GROWTH HUB EVENTS
Webinar: How to Drive a Culture of Innovation and Creativity in your Business
Venue: N/A - Webinar
Date & Time: Wednesday 3rd July 2019, 9:30 - 11:00
Contact Email: email@example.com
Innovation is a buzzword that can mean something different depending on who you ask, so how do you define your strategy for innovation? And how do you engage your employees to create an environment where creativity can flourish, and good ideas are developed?
This webinar, delivered in partnership with Lucidity, will help you to build an understanding of what innovation means for your organisational strategy and culture. We will debunk some myths and explore innovation principles that will ensure you invest your time and energy in the right activities to attract the best results for your business.
What you will learn:
- Why innovation is a business strategy for survival and not just a ‘nice to have’
- Different models for innovation that others are using
- How to keep inspiring and encouraging an environment for creativity and innovation in your business
- Principles for developing your innovation strategy
- Tips to build your personal creativity
- Making failure an acceptable and real part of business as usual.
Who should attend:
Owners and managers of established SMEs who want to understand how to develop their innovation strategy to deliver real results for their business.
Meet your trainer:
Lucy Gower, Lucidity
“Over the last two years that I’ve been working with Lucy on innovation strategies and culture, I’ve rebranded, hired my first staff and doubled the company’s turnover.” – Beth Upton, CEO Money Tree Fundraising
Lucy Gower is the director of Lucidity, an innovation consultancy which uses training, coaching, consultancy and workshops to help organisations develop and implement innovation processes and systems, and to enhance the creative and innovation skillsets of their people.Book Now