NatWest Entrepreneur Network Event – Team
Venue: NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator
Address: 300 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AZ
Date & Time: Wednesday 29th May 2019, 16:30 - 18:30
As an entrepreneurial leader building and growing a business, you can’t do it all, so it’s important that you build a great team around you with complementary skills and experience.
The objective of this free network event is to share top tips, common pitfalls and best practice when starting to employ new people into your business.
What it will cover?
- Team culture
- Recruiting A players
- How to inspire your team – motivation and drive
- Ensuring right fit for new staff
- Spending enough time on development without detracting from Business as usual
- Making employees feel valued
- Hiring practice; HR and procedure
- The legality of bringing on new staff, employment law, share options, contracts
- Hiring best talent without breaking the bank – working with contractors, offering share options as part of package