19 June 2018
Awards can be won under any of the following categories:
• Innovation – recognising companies that have demonstrated commercial success through innovative products or services.
• International Trade – recognising companies that have demonstrated growth in overseas earnings.
• Sustainable Development – recognising companies that have integrated environmental, social, economic and management aspects of sustainable development into their business.
• Promoting Opportunity through Social Mobility – supporting businesses that have had a social mobility programme running for more than two years.
Any United Kingdom ‘Business Unit’, whether large, medium or small, which produces goods or provides services can be considered for an Award if it carries out activities which meet the specified criteria.
Winners will be:
• invited to a Royal reception;
• presented the award by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant;
• able to fly The Queen’s Award flag at their main office, and use the emblem on their marketing materials (for example, on packaging, advertisements, stationery and website); and
• given a Grant of Appointment and a commemorative crystal bowl.
The awards are valid for five years.
Previous winners have reported benefiting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are free to enter, and you can apply for more than one award. You’ll need to: