Thinking about starting to export and import goods for your business? Access fully funded support to allow you to identify and undertake international opportunities.
Department of International Trade
The Department of International Trade (DIT) helps UK businesses find international opportunities. DIT offers a range of fully funded services to businesses, including:
- Creating a business profile: A free business profile and promote your company to overseas buyers
- Finding online marketplaces: Supporting businesses to identify and apply to sell with marketplaces to reach international consumers
- Finding export opportunities: Support to search for opportunities and pitch your company to overseas buyers who are looking for products and services like yours
- Checking duties & customs procedures for exporting goods
- Helping businesses to access UK export finance to grow
- Getting an Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number: To move goods into or out of the EU
- Reporting a trade barrier: If you’re having problems getting goods, services or investments into overseas markets
DIT has launched a microsite to host all of the opportunities that the Department are running for the space sector where there are specific calls to action for industry, including the implementation of the interventions under the Space Sector Covid Support Plan.
This website includes:
Register your interest by contacting the Space Sector Team’s new central inbox: [email protected].