Led by Positive Mental Health trainers, this interactive training is suitable to all adult professionals and will give an overview of the importance of positive mental health, both in the workplace and at home, how to spot the signs, and how to support you and your peers. There is the potential for an in-depth follow-on session to train individual employee “champions” or advocates.
Who does this support?
- Small and medium enterprises, social enterprises, voluntary or community organisations.
- Suitable for any adult professional, across any sector.
- May be of particular interest to business/organisational decision makers and leaders who do not have existing knowledge or appreciation of business-related challenges associated with mental health.
What are the benefits?
- Strong appreciation and understanding of the business-related mental health challenges.
- Awareness of behavioural techniques to support positive mental health moving forwards.
- Steps taken after training have the potential to improve organisational Health & Safety performance.
- The training aims to drive positive long-lasting legacy across the region as the steps taken after participation may equip organisations with the relevant skills and understanding to potentially support the procurement of upcoming opportunities related to the East West Rail project.
- Training is run exclusively on request to either an individual organisation or to a mix of organisations
- To express interest, please contact [email protected] before May 2024
- This training is completely free.
Facilitated virtually/online or in-person.