The new online service from the government offers free advice to employers, tailored to the needs of smaller businesses.
What’s in the new service?
- Guided information for employers to help support disability or health conditions in a range of common workplace situations.
- Help on legal obligations, including reasonable adjustments.
- Links to more detailed resources.
What are the benefits to employers?
- Aids staff retention.
- Simple to use, no account or log in needed.
- Printable content to take away and refer to.
- Supports interactions around work, disability, and health, including in areas where employers can lack confidence, like mental health.