Guided by the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) and sustainability specialists, this highly interactive workshop aims to encourage an organisation to identify and understand how sustainability relates to their key objectives and business operations. The workshop aims to help identify sustainability opportunities and priorities to inform clear sustainability commitments and targets which could be taken forward to inform the development of an organisation’s sustainability strategy or action plan. A pre-workshop survey is conducted in advance of the live facilitated workshop.
Who does this support?
- Small and medium enterprises, social enterprises, voluntary or community organisations.
- Organisation decision makers and leaders – not necessarily sustainability professionals, or other closely related function/discipline.
What are the benefits?
- Strong appreciation and understanding of an individual organisation’s sustainability opportunities, challenges, priorities and commitments.
- Insight into potential steps an organisation could take to develop a sustainable business strategy.
- The workshop aims to drive positive long-lasting legacy across the region as the steps taken after participation may equip organisations with the relevant skills and understanding to potentially support the procurement of upcoming opportunities related to the East West Rail project.
- Training is run exclusively on request to one individual organisation at a time.
- To express interest, please contact [email protected] before May 2024.
- This workshop is completely free.
Best facilitated virtually/online, however in-person also possible.