Social Inclusion: ESF Funding Information Event
Venue: Cranfield Innovation Centre
Address: Innovation Centre, Cranfield University, Technology Park, Bedford, MK43 0BT
Date & Time: Thursday 11th April 2019, 10:15 – 12:30
Do you run a project that helps individuals to access education, employment or training? If so, you could be eligible to apply for a share of £5 million through the European Social Fund.
Spring 2019 is likely to be the last chance for UK organisations to access the European Social Fund. To support organisations, like yours, to access this funding we’re hosting a free information event.
At this event you will:
- Find out more information about the ‘social inclusion’ call
- Learn about changes to the application process, including a new single application stage and minimum grant values
- Meet directly with SEMLEP’s ESIF Manager to talk about your project and fit for funding requirements, including application support available
- Ask any questions you may have about the European Social Fund
- Network with other projects with the potential to join-up
If you are interested in applying for the European Social Fund, don’t miss this final opportunity to find out more.Book Now