Social Media for Business Workshop
Venue: MHA MacIntyre Hudson
Address: Equipoise House, Grove Place, Bedford, MK40 3LE
Date & Time: Thursday 11th April 2019, 8:00 - 9:30
During this workshop we’ll be covering off some of the fundamentals to creating and implementing a social media strategy that works for your business.
We will be covering the following…
• Social objectives – defining what you want to get out of social media.
• Social strategy – the elements to consider when putting together your social media strategy.
• Different post types and how you should post on different networks.
• What social networks should you use and why.
• Social media management tools -why and how you should use them.
• Social media for customer service.
• Tracking and goals.
• Social media adverts.
Sam will be around after the workshop to answer any specific questions you have about your social media plans.
Managing Director at Clicks Marketing
Sam is an experienced Marketeer specialising in online marketing including SEO, PPC and Social Media. Specialties: Conversion Rate Optimisation, Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click Management and Social MediaBook Now