GROWTH HUB EVENTS
The Magic Numbers
Venue: The University of Northampton Innovation Centre
Address: Green Street, Northampton, NN1 1SY
Date & Time: Wednesday 27th March 2019, 9:30 - 13:00
Contact Email: email@example.com
Find out how small 1% changes to the 7 ‘Magic Numbers’ in your business can unlock 6 figure increases in cash flow and profit and 7 figure increases in your company’s valuation
In this workshop, delivered in partnership with The FD Centre, we will walk through the 7 Key Levers of a business and show you various ‘live’ examples where small changes to these levers result in surprisingly big changes to the company’s cash flow, profit and valuation.
You’ll get the opportunity to meet and talk to senior Finance Directors and discuss the changes you can make in your own business to give you greater control and clarity around the numbers.
“I don’t think I would be exaggerating to say that this has been the most valuable and impactful exercise I have carried out on my business since starting out”
You will learn:
- Why most entrepreneurs focus on only 1 of the 7 key levers (sales) and ignore the other 6
- How the compound effect of making small (as little as 1%) changes to the 7 key levers can have a huge impact on cash, profit and company valuation
- The importance of stepping outside of your business and looking at it as a ‘machine’ designed to generate cash, profit and shareholder value
- The one thing you can do immediately to see exactly what to do to make changes to your 7 key levers
- A quarterly system for tuning up your business to maximise your return for the effort you and your team expend
Who should attend:
Business owners and decision-makers of established small and mid-sized businesses who are looking to improve their cash, profit and/or company value.
Although the session has been designed for business owners and leaders who are not financially-minded by nature, it will also be useful and eye-opening even for those who have a more in-depth understanding of their finances.
Hosted by Dave Rossi
Regional Director, The FD Centre
Dave is an Executive Leader in Business Development and Entrepreneurship with a proven record delivering exceptional levels of revenue, profitability, sales management and customer satisfaction performance across multi-site b2b and b2c service operations.
He has 7+ years as a Managing Director and over 20+ years Management Experience with top level performance and complete P&L management responsibility.Book Now