Organiser: SEMLEP Growth Hub
Venue: Online, Zoom
Date & Time: 16 May 2023 - 9:30 am-12:30 pm
Contact Email: [email protected]
As part of our wider Cost of living support available, this interactive training, Led by AMS Business Consultants is a virtual Process Masterclass to help businesses transform their processes to create a better working environment. Attendees will receive a LEAN Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification.
The course will be delivered by Andy Skinner, Director, AMS Business Consultants.
• Introduction to Process Improvement, Lean and Six Sigma techniques
• Define a continuous improvement operating system and what it means to you, your customers and your business
• Identify and classify 8 wastes
• Understand the key principles of 5S
• How do customers measure a business? Voice of the Customer translation
• Understand Standard Work and flow
• Understand Process Improvement Dialogues’ (PID’s), Key Performance Indicator boards, and the Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA) process are and how they will be used
The knowledge and understanding of each of the topics covered will be reviewed during the course:
Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
• Understand the differences between Lean and Six Sigma and their origins
• Understand the objective of systematic problem solving.
• Apply data driven approaches for decision making and Understand Pre work analysis for a business case.
• Recognise the various Six Sigma roles
Be able to Identify, define and eliminate waste within your business
• Unused capabilities
• Over production
• Excess Motion
• Understand how making problems visible leads to improved quality
• Be able to apply 5s in your business/working environment
• Apply visual management effectively
• People, Quality, Delivery and Cost measures
• Voice of the Customer and Standard flow
• Understand how to identify business processes
• Identify Inputs and Outputs of your business processes and undertake high level process mapping
• Understand how customers view your business processes
• Gather Voice of the customer and translate into customer needs.
• Prioritise customer needs
Meet Andy Skinner, your mentor for the session
Andy specialises in business transformation, problem solving and increasing productivity or efficiencies within businesses. He is one of very few certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts in the UK.
He is skilled in identifying improvement opportunities, root cause analysis and risk in business processes.
This may be through process improvement, process management or the design of new processes across all areas of your business from Sales through to HR.
Clients will realise cost savings, productivity gains, waste reduction and identify development opportunities for both business processes and staff development.
The event will be held on Zoom and the joining link will be detailed in your confirmation of registration email.
Delivered in partnership with MKR Solutions & Growth Hubs (OXLEP, SEMLEP, New Anglia LEP, CPCA & BBF)
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Partnerships & Events Manager, Samantha Hunter: [email protected]Book Now Back