Virtual UK Trade and Export Finance Forum 2020
Date & Time: 7 Dec 2020 - 10:00 am-4:30 pm
With less than 4 weeks to go, we are delighted to announce some of the key highlights of our fantastic programme:
- How exporters can build back from the impact of coronavirus by exporting.
- Maximising opportunities for growth using government-backed export finance.
- The emergence of transition and renewable energy projects overseas, with a focus on the opportunities and challenges this presents for exporters and the energy supply chain.
- Winning business overseas – project opportunities in Africa, Asia, Brazil, China, Latin America and the Middle East amongst others.
The forum will bring together more than 600 leaders in business and finance. There will be an opportunity to participate in key discussions, build new relationships with industry stakeholders through virtual networking and sign-up to 1-2-1 meetings with UKEF representatives to discuss the support UKEF can provide to help you overcome your export finance challenges.
Who should attend:
- UK companies of any size, specialising in:
- Energy, Infrastructure or the Built Environment
- Advanced Engineering
- Healthcare or Life Sciences
- Professional Service
- UK companies looking to grow internationally
- Banks, Private Lenders or Insurers
- Legal Firms, Trade, Business and Policy Organisations
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact us at [email protected].Book Now