Webinar – Your Ultimate Guide to SEO for Business
Organiser: Business and IP Centre Northamptonshire
Date & Time: 23 Jul 2019 - 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
Boost your website’s SEO with this FREE webinar
SEO, which stands for ‘Search Engine Optimisation’, refers to the process of getting your website seen on the internet through search engine sites like Google and Bing. In the digital age, SEO is now one of the main marketing channels for companies both big and small.
Join UK2 Group’s SEO Gurus, Kyle Edwards and James Shaw, for a complete beginner’s guide to SEO and how you can apply it to your company. With 20 years as Britain’s go to for turning businesses into an established online force, UK2 will be there to guide you on how you can get your website seen online in 3 simple steps.
This insightful workshop will help you really gain online presence, with the opportunity to ask questions along the way.
At the end of the webinar you will be able to:
1. Learn the process and terminologies in getting your website seen
2. The importance of creating high quality, useful and engaging content for your SEO
3. How links, both externally and internally, can help improve your SEO
4. Learn how to use UK2’s ‘SEO guru’ analytics service, with an exclusive discount to all workshop attendees.
Who should attend?
• Anyone who wants or needs to learn and develop an awareness in the importance of SEO
• Anyone who would like to expand their marketing knowledge for their business
• Anyone looking to build an understanding of how content and SEO can impact a business’ presence
The webinar will provide a live 30 minute presentation across this topic and allow for a further 30 minutes for you to ask your questions directly to the experts.
Please note this is an online webinar; you do not need to come into the Library to attend.Book Now